As a CPF member you are taking an active part in the educational and personal growth of your children and your community!
- Join/Renew (you will be taken to CPF National’s website)
- 80% of all purchased/renewed membership fees goes back to local chapters! That means many more resources & extra-curricular activities in French for kids, parents, and teachers in North Vancouver!
CPF MEMBER BENEFITS
- Learn how to support your children as they learn French, even if you don’t speak French
- Find French educational resources, and research on second language learning
- Create social opportunities for your children to experience and use their French
- Information about youth exchanges, bursaries, and work experience
- Socialize and share experiences with parents of similar interests and needs
- Members-only benefits including: camps, provincial and national conferences, discounts, and access to the members-only section of the CPF website
- Have a voice in decisions about FSL education and programs in our schools
- Preserve and grow quality French Second Language education in our schools
Click here to join or renew! Canada’s two Official Languages are stronger because of your support. Merci!
Volunteer opportunities with CPF North Vancouver
Consider getting involved with CPF North Van as a volunteer! You will find a welcoming community, a network of support and a place to share ideas and organize memorable events for students in SD44.
The duties are relatively minor and regular attendance at monthly chapter meetings is not essential. And the ability to speak French is not required!
It is important that each school has a CPF rep in order to apply for the annual Sociocultural Grants that are offered by the provincial branch of Canadian Parents for French to fund French-language performances at each school, and to receive an extra financial grant from CPF North Vancouver.
Considering joining us, we are a fun, enthusiastic group of French Immersion parents who are very proud of our chapter’s achievements to date (see our Events page), but in order to continue to provide these wonderful activities and experiences to NVSD students we always need new volunteers! For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.