What does CPF North Vancouver do?
- We organize all kinds of fun events and activities – including film festivals, public speaking competitions, parent workshops, winter carnivals and performances by French-speaking artists
- We work in partnership with teachers, administrators and District staff to help create unique learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom
- We deliver information through a CPF presence at several District events focused on educating parents and students about FI programs in our schools.
- We recognize student success with awards and certificates at Concours d’art oratoire competitions and graduation events
- We coordinate applications for CPF BC & Yukon’s Sociocultural Grant program which supports bringing French-language events to schools
To support these wonderful events and activities, please consider becoming a Canadian Parents for French member, it’s only $25/year or $60/3 years, and 80% of your membership fee goes right back to North Vancouver! Click here for more info.
Would you like to get involved with CPF North Vancouver? We are a enthusiastic group of parents with children in French Immersion schools in the North Vancouver School District and we always welcome new volunteers to help organize and deliver events and activities in our community! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
CPF North Van is very proud of our accomplishments to date! Here are some photos from past events such as Film Fest, Concours d’art oratoire, Braemar’s winter Carnaval, Grade 12 graduation events and more!