Our parent volunteers organize all kinds of fun and exciting events and activities in French for our students, including French public-speaking competitions, film festivals and sociocultural events, as well as resources, workshops and social gatherings for parents.
- We organize all kinds of fun events and activities – including film festivals, public speaking competitions, parent workshops, winter carnivals and performances by French-speaking artists
- We work in partnership with teachers, administrators and District staff to help create unique learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom
- We deliver information through a CPF presence at several District events focused on educating parents and students about FI programs in our schools.
- We recognize student success with awards and certificates at Concours d’art oratoire competitions and graduation events
- We coordinate applications for CPF BC & Yukon’s Sociocultural Grant program which supports bringing French-language events to schools
- We maintain an online presence (website, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) to share resources and information
- We are part of a network of more than 8,500 members in BC and the Yukon who are continually advocating for high quality French programs for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12
* Note that you will be directed to CPF National’s membership page *
Cost is only $25 per year with 80% of your membership fee coming straight back to our community, which means more funds to support North Vancouver students in their French-language journey!
Interested in getting involved with CPF North Van? Send us an email at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!