- We organize all kinds of fun events and activities – including film festivals, public speaking competitions, parent workshops, winter carnivals and performances by French-speaking artists
- We work in partnership with teachers, administrators and District staff to help create unique learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom
- We deliver information through a CPF presence at several District events focused on educating parents and students about FI programs in our schools.
- We recognize student success with awards and certificates at Concours d’art oratoire competitions and graduation events
- We coordinate applications for CPF BC & Yukon’s Sociocultural Grant program which supports bringing French-language events to schools
- We maintain an online presence and publish a monthly newsletter to share resources and information
- We are part of a network of more than 8,500 members in BC and the Yukon who are continually advocating for high quality French programs for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12
Interested in getting involved with CPF North Van? Send us an email at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!