To practice your French during the holidays, check out French for the Future’s holiday “Coin–coin”! A fun game for Francophiles of all ages!
- Download and print your “coin–coin”
- If necessary, follow the tutorial for assembly instructions here (YouTube video)
Ready? Here are the rules of the game:
- With the “coin–coin” closed, choose a corner (blue, green, yellow, or purple)
- Open and close your fingers while spelling out the word on the corner you chose (one time each for each letter: fêtes = 5, bonne = 5 …)
- Choose an image
- Open and close your fingers while spelling out the word corresponding to the image you chose (as above: sapin = 5, flocon = 6 …)
- Choose another image
- Lastly, look behind the image you chose to find out what French for the Future predicts for you this holiday season!
Your turn to play! 😉
Thank you to French for the Future for this fun resource!